Please download Java(tm).

Current Projects
 
AS 16hp sports touring saloon, body by Mulliner. Was the second of around 250 sports touring saloons to be built, (now being the oldest of only three or four survivors). The car left the factory in October 1938. It was delivered to the AS dealer on Old Bond Street in Central London where it was used as a demonstrator until Feb 1939 when it was sold to an E. H. Coleman.
 
Originally a very bright green, (mist green) the car was repainted black very early in its life. It was taken off the road around 1955 by its then owner, (the landlord of a pub in Rhaydner, Wales). It stood in the shed behind the pub until the 1990s, when Bill Boddy, (former editor of Motorsport magazine) found the car and took it back to his barn. Since then several people have owned the car, each with the intention of restoring it.  In each case work was never started, as the condition was thought to be too poor to make restoration feasible. Our customer found the car in a barn in the New Forest in Jan 2007. Work began immediately when the car was delivered to our customer in Mar 2007. The body was transferred to Wilkinson's in October 2007.